ITM is a leading provider of specialist data management, systems and administrator support solutions within UK financial services.
ITM was founded in 2003 to address the need for data audit, cleanse and migration consultancy within the pension administration industry. Since then ITM has cleansed and migrated several million data records – advising more than 1,500 schemes on data and benefit compliance, legacy system migrations and pension fund de-risking issues.
ITM’s core values of Innovation, Inclusivity, Integrity and Inspiration are built into the following guiding principles.
- Commitment to speed and innovation
- Treating everyone with integrity and dignity
- Encouraging feedback and fresh ideas
ITM are committed to Innovation and using digital technologies to help customers. We build sophisticated, user focused systems based on a core data management product set.
An ITM Project Manager has full ownership of one or more customer projects within a business unit.
ITM are proud of a long track record of helping customers get the most from their data. The most important characteristic of an ITM Project Manager is putting customers first and ensuring they receive the full benefits of ITM products and consultants.
You will co-ordinate all project activity, giving ITM customers confidence that delivery of high value solutions is progressing to agreed timescales.
We’re looking for excellent communication, organisational, and stakeholder management skills. ITM measures success in terms of building industry recognised solutions that put our customers ahead of the game. You are a collaborative, supportive leader who enjoys teamwork and challenges, never satisfied with the present and always pushing for better.
Reporting to the Professional Service Programme Manager, as an ITM Project Manager you will have full ownership and accountability for delivery of one or more customer implementations and will;
- Manage projects to Time, Cost, Schedule, Scope and Quality standards
- Work with product managers to understand and provide feedback on ITM products.
Firstly, you are a people person with excellent communication skills, who thrives on enabling customers with innovative technology solutions. You get excited by delivering challenging, complex projects and high standards, and working with other project managers to continuously improve and strengthen ITMs project and delivery methodology.
Being a strong project practitioner is essential, but additional characteristics include:
- Gets excited by working with customers, leading them toward delivery of enabling technology solutions.
- Logical and structured - enjoys solving hard problems and finding simple solutions
- Enjoys working with technologists to create and deliver high value product implementations
- Listening, talking, writing, planning - consultative, and guides the customer as well as delivering a specific project
- Values high standards for project management and brings strong skills and contributions to the wider team
- Coordinate teams of technology specialists as required by the current project
- Building relationships internally and with project managers at customer sites
- Manage projects within the ITM project delivery methodology, based on Prince 2.
- Work to develop the ITM project methodology and best practices
- Regular reporting of project status to customer, Programme Manager and senior ITM managers.
- Managing and mitigating project level risks, escalating where appropriate.
Competitive salary and benefits package